A Highly Satisfying Solution For Hotels
Hotel managers are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of their guests and taking into account the physical environment is no exception. The Panasonic VRF systems allow hotel managers to guarantee a comfortable environment for their guests while at the same time making their establishments more energyefficient.
The owners at Travelodge Hobart saw the value in a Panasonic VRF solution when deciding to upgrade the Hotels conventional split-type air conditioning system. Out of many other VRF suppliers, they chose Panasonic for their sophisticated system. The following was the selection for Travelodge:
- a VRF 3-way FSV MF2 series air conditioning system: 8 system
- 302kW Cooling Capacity
- Indoor Units: Wall mounted K1 series, 112 units; 4-way cassette U1 series, 4 units
- Control Systems: P-AIMS central controller, 1 system; Wired remote controller, 116 units
Hotel Claris in Spain is another example. Built in 1992 behind the curtain wall façade of a neoclassical mansion from 1883, a major refurbishment took place in 2012 where Panasonic VRF air conditioning systems were installed. The main challenge was to replace the air conditioning system without interrupting the day-to-day operations of the hotel. It was also important to improve the comfort level of the hotel, maintain a quiet environment and for the system to also be energy efficient. Another big factor influencing the hotels decision was the guarantee of after-sales service for which Panasonic offers a reliable 24 hour operation. The following was the selection for Hotel Claris:
- VRF 2-way ME1 & LE1 series air conditioning system, 11 systems
- VRF 3-way MF1 series, 14 systems
- High- & mid-static ducted indoor units, 23 units
- Slim low-static ducted, 189 units
- Wired Controller, 233 units
- Intelligent controller, 1 system
- KNX/EIB IFU PAW-AC-KNX-128, 2 systems
For more information on the Panasonic VRF range, contact Brisbane Air Conditioning installers, Aussie Air Conditioning on 1300 76 06 07.