Ducted Air conditioning Service
Domestic Ducted Service:
Get maximum performance and efficiency from your reverse cycle ducted system. It's the same as having your car serviced, to maintain a good running system. The main issues with ducted air conditioning are as below:
- Droning noise and vibration (blocked return filter)
- Water dripping through ceiling (main drain blocked)
- Poor airflow (blocked return filter)
- Reduced cooling (blocked return filter)
- Mouldy smell (undrained water in evaporator)
Ensure that your air conditioning unit is serviced once a year to protect your manufacturer warranty and gain the maximum performance.
Standard domestic ducted system services from $350 incl. GST (Price relative to area of Brisbane includes call out fee)
- Replace return filter.
- Cleaning of external unit and coil clean the condenser.
- Check refrigerant.
- Temperature check.
- Function check
- Test zones
Cleaning of the Evaporator is not included; this involves removing the indoor unit supply and return plenum boxes. If this is needed an additional 2 hours of labour is required ($250 incl. GST).
Filter Replacement Before And After.
Exclusions for Ducted Service:
The following are more related to a breakdown. Please see breakdown menu.
- Compressed nitrogen to clean out blocked drains i.e. if the air conditioner is dripping water: $85.00 incl. GST
- Cost of refrigerant to re-gas units: Please refer to re-gas menu for pricing
- Recovery of refrigerant from a non-running system including call out: From $350.00 incl. GST
- Breakdown call out fee: $145- $175 incl. GST.
$85 per hour after if required. (Price relative to area of Brisbane)
- This does not include any zone control repairs or related repairs to the air conditioning system