Panasonic 4.2kW AERO Series ECONAVI Reverse Cycle Inverter Air Conditioner
With the Panasonic 4.2Kw this wall split air conditioner is perfect for your media room.
4.2kW AERO Series ECONAVI Reverse Cycle Inverter Air Conditioner
Is it the uplifting of a cool gentle breeze or the exhilarating blast of cool wind on a hot day? Experience cooling comfort inspired by nature with the Panasonic AERO Series.
AERO Slim Design
The AERO slim design features sleek lines and graceful curves.
SLIM & SLEEK – 42mm slimmer than previous models
AERO CONTROLLER – Remote with precise temperature control (adjustable at 0.5°C).
* Selected models only
Shower Cooling/Fast Cooling
Inspired by nature, AEROWINGS feature twin motorised blades to deliver precise control of air flow direction, providing both Shower Cooling and Fast Cooling to create the perfect, comfortable environment.
Automatic Fan Speed
iAUTO-X will automatically switch fan speed to high fan speed and super high fan speed depending on the temperature difference between the room and the set temperature.
How Shower Cooling Works
1. Cool air is directed upwards.
2. Cool air spreads evenly and showers down.
3. Room is evenly cooled down.
How Fast Cooling works
1. Concentrated cool air is delivered straight to you.
2. The steady airflow cools you down quickly.
The Perfect Match for Home Living
ECONAVI and INVERTER work together to create the perfect match of energy saving, keeping the air conditioning in your home more efficient and comfortable throughout the day and night.
Intelligent Eco Sensors
1. ABSENCE DETECTION
Reduces cooling and heating power when you are not around
2. SUNLIGHT DETECTION
Adjusts cooling and heating power to changes in sunlight intensity.
3. TEMPERATURE WAVE
Rhythmic temperature- controlled pattern to save energy without sacrificing comfort.
4. AREA SEARCH
Directs airflow to wherever you are in the room.
5. ACTIVITY DETECTION
Adapts cooling and heating power to your daily activities.
Bring Purity Into Your Home
Enjoy clean and healthy air thanks to the nanoe-G air purification system. Using nano-technology, fine particles and harmful micro-organisms are removed from the air you breathe, banished from surfaces and furniture and even deactivated from the filter inside the indoor unit. The indoor air quality is now enhanced.
A Change For Sustainability
One of Panasonic’s principles has always been to sustain the environment around us. Therefore, we use the more ozone friendly refrigerant R32 for this new product. It is especially suitable for use in air conditioning and results in better energy efficiency.
Panasonic is committed to creating a better life and a better world, by continuously contributing to the evolution of society and to the happiness of people around the globe. A global leader in air conditioning solutions with six decades of experience in the industry, our products are sold every day in over 120 countries around the world. We believe that the true value in air conditioning comes from extensive testing in reliability and uninterrupted operations that you can count on for years to come. Nothing compares to knowing that temperature-controlled comfort is always there to make you feel right at home.
Panasonic air conditioners top Canstar Blue’s ratings once again
Panasonic is the only air conditioning brand to have topped Canstar’s ratings three times: 2014, 2016 & 2017! Once again we scored 5 Stars from Australian consumers, who are looking for energy efficient air conditioners.
4.2kW cooling/5.1kW heating keeps your home comfortable
iAUTO-X with AEROWINGS for fast-cooling and shower cooling
Advanced energy-efficiency with ECONAVI and Inverter
nanoe-G air purifier and Mild Dry Cooling function
“Panasonic is the only air conditioning brand to have topped Canstar’s ratings three times: 2014, 2016 & 2017! Once again we scored 5 Stars from Australian consumers, who are looking for energy efficient air conditioners.”
Canstar Blue, Most Satisfied Customers
July 2017 - August 2016 - July 2014
4.2kW AERO Series ECONAVI Reverse Cycle Inverter Air Conditioner CS/CU-Z42TKR
- FEATURES - RELIABILITY
- Blue Fin Condenser Yes Random Auto Restart Yes Long Piping (m) 30 Top-panel Maintenance Access Yes Self Diagnostic Function Yes
- FEATURES - CONVENIENCE
- 24-hour Dual On / Off Real Setting Timer Yes Demand Response Enabling Device (DRED) Yes 3rd Party Connectivity Yes LCD Wireless Remote Controller Large Wired Remote Controller Optional
- FEATURES - HEALTHY AIR
- Nanoe-G Air Purifying System Odour Removing Function Removable, Washable Panel
- FEATURES - ENERGY SAVINGS
- ECONAVI Inverter Control P-TECh Compressor
- FEATURES - COMFORT
- Aerowings iAUTO-X Mild Dry Cooling Powerful Mode Quiet Mode Soft Dry Operation Mode Fan Mode Remote Airflow Control (All Directions) Auto Changeover Hot Start Control Cooling Operation Higher Limit (oC)46 Heating Operation Lower Limit
- Warranty - Residential
- 5 Years Manufacturer's Warranty
- Additional Refrigerant (R32) (g/m)
- Pipe Length For Additional Gas (m)
- Piping Extension Length Min ~ Max (m)
- 3 ~ 30
- Refrigerant Pipe Diameter - Liquid Side / Gas Side (mm)
- 6.35 / 12.70
- Weight - Outdoor (kg)
- Weight - Indoor (kg)
- Outdoor Dimensions - H X W X D (mm)
- 695 x 875 x 320
- Indoor Dimensions - H X W X D (mm)
- 295 x 919 x 194
- Air Flow - Cool / Heat (L/s)
- 222 / 222
- Dehumidify (L/h)
- Quiet Mode - Indoor (dB)
- Sound Pressure Outdoor - Cool - Hi / S-Lo (dB(A))
- 47 / 42
- Sound Pressure Indoor - Cool - Hi / Lo / S-Lo (dB(A))
- 47 / 30 / 23
- Running Current - Cool / Heat (A)
- 4.70 / 5.90
- Star Rating - Cool / Heat
- 3.0 / 3.0
- Heating Capacity Range - Min ~ Max (kW)
- 0.90 ~ 7.10
- Cooling Capacity Range - Min ~ Max (kW)
- 0.90 ~ 5.00
- Outdoor Unit
- Indoor Unit