Fujitsu 9.4kW Lifestyle Reverse Cycle With Peak Smart Technology R32 Gas.
Indoor Unit ASTG34KMTA Outdoor Unit AOTG34KMTA
A stylish, standardised design across the range, the lifestyle series are the most energy efficient air conditioners Fujitsu have designed. They also feature human sensor control.
9.4kW Lifestyle Reverse Cycle With Peak Smart Technology R32 Gas.
The Lifestyle Range series are some of the most energy efficient air conditioners Fujitsu have designed. With built-in features such as high efficiency DC componentry, Power Diffusers, and High Density Multi-path Heat Exchangers, these air conditioners can use up to 30% less power than conventional fixed speed air conditioners. With some models reaching a 5 star energy rating, year round comfort can be more affordable for you and your family.
Human Sensor Control
The Human Sensor feature detects the movement of people in the room to deliver the optimum efficiency and temperature control. When occupants leave the room and do not turn off the air conditioner, the human sensor will switch the air conditioner into energy saving mode after 20 minutes if no movement is detected. When someone re-enters the room, the human sensor will detect movement and return the air conditioner to normal operation.
Ease Of Use
All of the KM & CM range comes with a simple and easy to use controller, giving you control of your climate, right at your fingertips. With features such as Low noise mode, economy operation, and program timers, you can tailor your comfort needs at the touch of a button
- Up/Down swing louvre. The up/down louvre automatically swings up and down.
- Auto restart. Should there be temporary loss of power; the unit will automatically restart itself in the same operating mode, once the power is restored.
- Program timer. This timer allows selection of one of four options. ON, OFF, ON > OFF, or OFF > ON.
- Control port. External inputs and outputs contained within the product allow on/off control, fresh air interlock connection and heater bank element connection.
- All DC. With All DC, electricity loss is decreased and power consumption reduced.
- Auto-Changeover. The unit automatically switches between heating and cooling modes based on the temperature setting and room temperature.
- Human sensor. Human sensor catches movements of people in a room.
- Automatic air flow adjustment. When auto mode is selected for the fan, the micro-processor adjusts the airflow to follow changes in room temperature.
- Sleep timer. The micro-processor gradually changes the room temperature, allowing you to sleep comfortably at night.
- Economy mode. Limits the maximum operation current, and performs operation with the power consumption suppressed.
- On-Off timer. ON-OFF timer can be set to operate once every 24 hours.
- Blue fin heat exchanger. Corrosion-resistance of the heat exchanger in coastal areas has been improved by blue fin treatment of the outdoor unit heat exchange.
- Weekly timer. Different on-off times can be set for up to 7 days.
- Piping Extension Length Min ~ Max (m)
- 5 ~ 75
- Refrigerant Pipe Diameter - Liquid Side / Gas Side (mm)
- 9.52 / 15.88
- Refrigerant Type
- Weight - Outdoor (kg)
- Outdoor Dimensions - H X W X D (mm)
- 914 × 970 × 370
- Weight - Indoor (kg)
- Indoor Dimensions - H X W X D (mm)
- 340 × 1150 × 280
- Outdoor Unit Sound Pressure Level (dBA@1mtr)
- Indoor Unit Sound Pressure Level (dBA@1mtr)
- Running Current - Cool / Heat (A)
- 11.7 / 12.9
- Star Rating - Cool / Heat
- 2.0 / 2.5
- Heating Capacity Range - Min ~ Max (kW)
- 2.7 ~ 11.7
- Cooling Capacity Range - Min ~ Max (kW)
- 2.9 ~ 11.2
- Outdoor Unit
- Indoor Unit