Fujitsu 2.5kW Designer Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
Indoor Unit ASTG09KUCA Outdoor Unit AOTG09KUCA
The Fujitsu Designer Range has a sleek, modern finish. The combination of stylish looks and intelligent features makes them sophisticated in not only in form, but function as well.
2.5kW Designer Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
All models in Fujitsu’s Designer Range have a sleek, modern finish – a genuine style leader. The Designer Range has received two international design awards; The 'iF Product Design Award 2012' recognising innovative product design, and the 'Good Design Award 2011' identifying design that enriches everyday life.
Built-in features such as high efficiency DC componentry, Power Diffusers, and programmable weekly timers, mean these air conditioners can use up to 30% less power than conventional fixed speed models. With some Designer models reaching a 5 star energy rating, year round comfort can be more affordable for you and your family.
Human Sensor Control
The Human Sensor feature detects the movement of people in the room to deliver the optimum efficiency and temperature control. When occupants leave the room and do not turn off the air conditioner, the human sensor will switch the air conditioner into energy saving mode after 20 minutes if no movement is detected. When someone re-enters the room, the human sensor will detect movement and return the air conditioner to normal operation.
- Up/Down swing louvre. The up/down louvre automatically swings up and down.
- Auto shut louvre. The auto shut louvres close or open automatically when the unit stops or starts.
- Auto restart. Should there be temporary loss of power; the unit will automatically restart itself in the same operating mode, once the power is restored.
- Program timer. This timer allows selection of one of four options. ON, OFF, ON > OFF, or OFF > ON.
- All DC. With All DC, electricity loss is decreased and power consumption reduced.
- Auto-changeover. The unit automatically switches between heating and cooling modes based on the temperature setting and room temperature.
- Human sensor. Human sensor catches movements of people in a room.
- Automatic louvre. The position of the louvres is set automatically to match the operating mode. It is also possible to adjust the louvres using the remote control.
- Automatic air flor adjustment. When auto mode is selected for the fan, the micro-processor adjusts the airflow to follow changes in room temperature.
- Sleep timer. The micro-processor gradually changes the room temperature, allowing you to sleep comfortably at night.
- On-Off timer. ON-OFF timer can be set to operate once every 24 hours.
- Apple-cetchin filter. Fine dust, invisible mold spores and harmful micro-organisms are absorbed onto the filter by static electricity and further growth is inhibited and deactivated by the polyphenol ingredient extracted from apples.
- Weekly timer. Different on-off times can be set for up to 7 days.
- Long-life ion deodorisation filter. The filter deodorises by powerfully decomposing absorbed odours using the oxidizing filter and reducing effects of ions generated by the ultra-fine-particle ceramic.
- Piping Extension Length Min ~ Max (m)
- 3 ~ 20
- Refrigerant Pipe Diameter - Liquid Side / Gas Side (mm)
- 6.35 / 9.52
- Refrigerant Type
- Weight - Outdoor (kg)
- Outdoor Dimensions - H X W X D (mm)
- 540 × 790 × 290
- Weight - Indoor (kg)
- Indoor Dimensions - H X W X D (mm)
- 282 × 870 × 185
- Outdoor Unit Sound Pressure Level (dBA@1mtr)
- Indoor Unit Sound Pressure Level (dBA@1mtr)
- Running Current - Cool / Heat (A)
- 2.7 / 3.3
- Star Rating - Cool / Heat
- 5.0 / 5.0
- Heating Capacity Range - Min ~ Max (kW)
- 0.9 ~ 5.4
- Cooling Capacity Range - Min ~ Max (kW)
- 0.9 ~ 3.6
- Outdoor Unit
- Indoor Unit