Daikin 5kW SkyAir Round Flow Premium Cassette Inverter Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
Daikin Indoor FCQ50KAVEA Outdoor RZQS50AV1
The Sky Air series is the ideal solution for retail and light commercial applications
5kW SkyAir Round Flow Premium Cassette Inverter Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
Comfort enhanced by Round Flow
- With uniform temperature distribution. Airflow distribution creates uniform comfort throughout the space
- 360° airflow
- Air movement is gentle with Round Flow
- Enhanced Comfort. 360° airflow can maintain comfort even if air discharge speed is lower. If you raise the set temperature by 1 to 1.5°C in cooling (and lower in heating), and velocity is decreased by 25%, you still obtain the same feeling temperature and comfort.
Adapts easily to the installation space.
- As air flows out from corner outlets, comfort spreads more evenly.
Typical flow patters
- There are a total of 23 flow patterns.
- All-round flow. (E.g., installed in middle of ceiling) 4-way flow also possible.
- 3-way flow. (E.g., installed near a wall)
- L-shaped 2-way flow. (E.g., installed in a corner)
- Opposite 2-way flow. (E.g., installed in a long room)
External panels are treated with a coating that helps to repel dirt.
- To prevent dirt sticking to the external panels, they have been coated with a surface treatment.
- Silver ion anti-bacterial drain pan. Mould-proof drain pan includes a silver ion antibacterial agent that assists in preventing the growth of slime, bacteria, and mould that cause smells and clogging.
- Non-flocking flaps. Condensation does not easily form on and dirt does not cling to non-flocking flaps. It is easy to clean.
- Filter has anti-mould and antibacterial treatment. Helps prevents mould and microorganisms growing out of the dust and moisture
that adheres to the filters.
Unified square panels
- Panel size is the same for all models. It is easy to maintain a neat appearance when multiple units are installed in the same room.
Compact body and quiet operation
Optimal comfort and convenience assured by 2 air discharge modes
- Suitable for high ceilings. Even in spaces with high ceilings, a comfortable airflow is carried down to the floor level.
- Two selectable temperature-sensors. Both indoor unit and wired remote controller contain temperature- sensors. Temperature sensing can be set at the unit or, to further improve comfort level, closer to the target area at the wired remote control. This feature requires initial setting by the installer.
- Hot start (after defrost)
- Switchable fan speed: High/Middle/Low. Control of airflow rate has been improved from 2-step to 3-step.
Quick and easy to install
- Just 256 mm high. Installable in tight ceiling spaces
- Easy height adjustment. Each corner of the unit has an Adjuster Pocket that lets you easily adjust the unit's suspended height.
- All models can be installed without using lifter because of the light weight.
- Can be installed in any direction. Since the orientation of the intake grill can be adjusted after installing, the direction of the intake grill lines can be unified when multiple units are installed.
- Drain pump is equipped as standard accessory with 850 mm lift.
- Transparent drain socket
- Connection to a centralised control system is available, no need for option card.
- Low gas pressure detection
Easier to maintain
- The condition of the drain pan and drain water can be checked by removing the drain plug and intake grille.
- Power Supply
- 1 Phase, 220-240 V, 50 Hz
- Refrigerant Type
- Weight - Outdoor (kg)
- Outdoor Dimensions - H X W X D (mm)
- 770 X 900 X 320
- Weight - Indoor (kg)
- Indoor Dimensions - H X W X D (mm)
- 256 X 840 X 840
- Indoor Airflow Rate (H/M/L) - Cooling / Heating (l/s)
- 350 / 292 / 225
- Heating Capacity Range - Min ~ Max (kW)
- 3.5 ~ 7.0
- Cooling Capacity Range - Min ~ Max (kW)
- 3.2 ~ 5.6
- Outdoor Unit
- Indoor Unit