Panasonic 3.5Kw Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning...
With the Panasonic 3.5Kw this wall split air conditioner is perfect for your large master bedroom.
3.5Kw Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning...
Energy Saving Technology
Panasonic combine Inverter technology with our exclusive ECONAVI sensor technology to create a powerhouse energy-saving product. These clever technologies benefit both the environment and your power bill, so your green intentions don’t have to prevent you from living a comfortable life.
Cleaner Healthier Air
As well as a cool, comfortable home, a Panasonic air conditioner provides the ultimate peace of mind with the nanoe-G air purifying system to eliminate unwanted contaminants and make the air healthier for you and your family. There is even an option for maintaining air moisture to reduce effects like dry skin, dry mouths and throats.
Panasonic systems are among the quietest in the world, so you can enjoy the comfort of running your air conditioner at night and still have a relaxing sleep. The outdoor unit is also very quiet which means you don’t have to worry about keeping your neighbors up either.
Designed For Australian Conditions
Our air conditioning systems boast an outstanding operating temperature range. Cooling operation is possible even when it is a scorching +46ºC outside, which is perfect for Australia’s hot summer days and the heating operation is designed to operate even when it’s a freezing -15ºC outside, so even the coldest parts of Australia are covered.
Built Tough To Last
Panasonic outdoor units are built to last in the harsh Australian environment. Internal components of the outdoor unit are coated with a special blue coating that protects the unit from the damaging effects of salty air, dust, wind and rain. This special coating lets you enjoy more years of reliable comfort plus extra economy over the long run.
Panasonic air conditioners are manufactured to the highest quality standards to ensure years of reliable comfort. We even back our reliability by offering a full 5 year parts and labor warranty.
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning - CS/CU-RE12PKR
- 3.5kW cooling, 4.25kW heating
- Anti-bacterial filter
- Panasonic Inverter technology
Canstar Blue, Most Satisfied Customers
“Panasonic is the only air conditioning brand to have topped Canstar’s ratings three times! Once again we received a 5-star rating from Australian consumers, who are looking for energy efficient air conditioners.”
- FEATURES - RELIABILITY
- Blue Fin Condenser Yes Random Auto Restart Yes Long Piping (m) 20 Top-panel Maintenance Access Yes Self Diagnostic Function Yes
- FEATURES - CONVENIENCE
- 24-hour Dual On / Off Real Setting Timer Demand Response Enabling Device (DRED) 3rd Party Connectivity LCD Wireless Remote Controller Wired Remote Controller Optional
- FEATURES - HEALTHY AIR
- Anti Bacterial Air Filter
- FEATURES - COMFORT
- Inverter control Powerful Mode Economy Mode Soft Dry Operation Mode Fan Mode Remote Airflow Control (Up and Down) Auto Changeover - Inverter Hot Start Control Cooling Operation Higher Limit (oC) 46 Heating Operation Lower Limit -15
- Warranty - Residential
- 5 Years Manufacturer's Warranty
- Additional Refrigerant (R32) (g/m)
- Pipe Length For Additional Gas (m)
- Piping Extension Length Min ~ Max (m)
- 3 ~ 15
- Refrigerant Pipe Diameter - Liquid Side / Gas Side (mm)
- 6.35 / 12.70
- Weight - Outdoor (kg)
- Weight - Indoor (kg)
- Outdoor Dimensions - H X W X D (mm)
- 542 x 780 x 289
- Indoor Dimensions - H X W X D (mm)
- 290 x 870 x 214
- Air Flow - Cool / Heat (L/s)
- 212 / 215
- Dehumidify (L/h)
- Quiet Mode - Indoor (dB)
- Sound Pressure Outdoor - Cool - Hi / S-Lo (dB(A))
- 48 / -
- Sound Pressure Indoor - Cool - Hi / Lo / S-Lo (dB(A))
- 42 / 30 / 22
- Running Current - Cool / Heat (A)
- 4.00 / 4.90
- Star Rating - Cool / Heat
- 2.5 / 3.0
- Heating Capacity Range - Min ~ Max (kW)
- 0.90 ~ 5.10
- Cooling Capacity Range - Min ~ Max (kW)
- 0.30 ~ 3.90
- Outdoor Unit
- Indoor Unit