Panasonic 22.4kW VRF 2 Pipe Mini FSV LE1 - 3 Phase
Panasonic 2-PIPE Mini-FSV LE1 Type, is a 2-pipe heat pump specifically designed for the most demanding applications.
22.4kW VRF 2 Pipe Mini FSV LE1 - 3 Phase
- Cooling operation is possible when outdoor temperature is as high as 46°C DB
- Diversity ratio 50-130%
- DC inverter technology combined with R410A for excellent efficiency
- Actual piping length: Up to 150m
Max. piping length: Up to 300m
- System difference of elevation: 50m /40m (outdoor above /below)
- Cooling operation is possible when outdoor temperature as low as -10°C DB
- Heating operation is possible when outdoor temperature as low as -20°C WB
- One ampere starting current
- Full range of indoor units and control options • Auto restart from outdoor unit
- Anti-corrosion series available
- Suitable for R22 renewal projects
- Demand response ready
The operation efficiency has been improved using highly efficient R410A refrigerant, new DC inverter compressor, and new heat exchanger design.
Wide Operating Range
Cooling operation is possible when outdoor temperature is as low as -10°C DB, or as high as 46°C DB.
Heating operation is possible when outdoor temperature is as low as -20°C WB.
Increased Piping Length For Greater Design Flexibility
Adaptable to various building types and sizes
Compact & Flexible Design
Mini FSV is slim and lightweight in design, and can be installed in various places.
Quiet Operation Mode
- Quiet operation mode reduces outdoor unit operating sound down to 7dB than rating.
- 3-step set point is available.
- External input signal is also available.
- Silent mode reduces outdoor unit operating sound up to 5dB.
Demand Response Compliant
Featuring inverter control technology, all Panasonic FSV systems are Demand Response Management (DRM) ready. With this control, power consumption at times of peak load can be set in three steps to deliver optimum performance. This helps to reduce annual power consumption with minimal loss in comfort. Demand control terminal is available to control 0-50-75-100% of capacities.
Flexible Demand Response with the CZ-CAPDC2
Setting is possible at 0% or in the range from 40 to 100% (in steps of 5%). At the time of shipping, setting has been finalised to the three steps of 0%, 70% and 100%.
- Power Supply
- 415V / 3-phase / 50Hz
- Weight (kg)
- Dimensions - H X W X D (mm)
- 1500 x 980 x 370
- Running Current - Cooling / Heating (A)
- 8.80 / 9.30
- Air Flow Rate - L/s
- Heating Capacity (kW)
- Cooling Capacity (kW)